Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm going away again!




After being home for only a month from travelling to the Caribbean, I've decided to travel for a bit again. However, I've justified that this will be the most perfect time to travel because...

1) I don't have a full time job right now

2) I don't have kids, a husband or a mortgage/student loan to pay

3) I get to work while travelling so I'll be making money!

4) It's a free trip!

So here we go, I'll be gone from August 19 to November 24 2007.

I'll be going to the following places:
-Southhampton, England
-Guernsey, England
-Holyhead, Wales
-Dublin, Ireland
-Glasgow, Scotland
-Belfast, Northern Ireland
-Kirkwall, Scotland
-Inverness/Loch Ness, Scotland
-Edinburgh, Scotland
-Paris/Normandy, France
-Bergen, Norway
-Hellesyit, Norway
-Geiranger, Norway
-Faroe Islands, Denmark
-Akureyri, Iceland
-Reykjavik, Iceland
-Prins Christian Sund, Greenland
-Qaqortoq, Greenland
-St. Johns, Newfoundland
-New York City, New York
-Newport, Rhode Island
-Boston, Massachusetts
-Bar Harbor, Maine
-Saint John, New Brunswick
-Halifax, Nova Scotia
-Sydney, Nova Scotia
-Charlottetown, PEI
-Quebec City, Quebec
-Corner Brook, Newfoundland
-Norfold, Virginia
-Baltimore, Maryland
-Charleston, South Carolina
-Fort Lauderdale, Florida
-Ocho Rios, Jamaica
-Grand Cayman Island
-Cozumel, Mexico
-Princess Cays, Bahamas

I'll be working, of course *wink**wink* on the cruise ship so it's all work and no play. *ahem*
I'll be updating my blog frequently so please come back and check out the pics and my encounters!

No comments: