Thursday, September 20, 2007

I LOVE NEW YORK CITY!


I LOVE NEW YORK CITY!!!! What an amazing city! This is my 15th time here, but every time I come, it's like coming for the first time all over again! The people, the energy, the vibrant lifestyle, the shopping and the eating! I love food! haha

Speaking of which, here's me trying to take a big bite out of Jorge's burger! Jorge always told me that I had a small mouth for someone who talks and eats a lot...after taking a big bite of his burger, he didn't seem to think I have a small mouth anymore!


This is me on the deck while we docked at the port in New York.


This is the view from deck 16 of our ship during the sail away party! You can't see it, but I'm being filmed on the big screen and so I took a picture of it. I know, I'm a big dork.

I didn't really take pictures of New York while I was on shore because I don't feel like a tourist here. All I did here was shop anyways, so it wasn't like I did anything worth posting:P








The Brooklyn Bridge


The infamous skyline of New York City.
Here's my Buddy Arran. He's the one that tells me I talk and eat too much. Haha nothing like friends who tell it like it is huh?



Isn't this gorgeous! I'm surprised my camera caught the vibrant colours of the sunset!






Here are my best buds, Jared, Elmari and Braiden after a night out in the Crew Bar. I had an after party in my cabin where I ordered heaps of food from room service at 4:00am. I'm not suppose to order food for other people because that's abusing my privileges, but I do it anyway.
The last time I ordered for an after party in my cabin, I ordered 7 cheeseburgers. The bell box lady asked "Why do you need so many?" I replied, "I'm really really hungry! Plus I'm a fat kid, I need to eat!" So when I ordered for my best buds tonight, the bell box lady said: "Is this the fat kid again?!" hahaha she remembers me because I always order too much food at ridiculous hours of the night! Sounds like symptoms of a fat kid huh?


Tim: This is me on the phone with you on the night I interrupted your conference call:)

























1 comment:

Timbabwe said...

I love it! More more more!