Friday, October 12, 2007

MMMM LOBSTER!

Look at the juxtaposition of this pic...
Jorge and I decided to get some good ol' fashion east coast lobster in Bar Harbor, Maine.

I'm ready and hungry! Where's my bib?


We bumped into Gavin aka "Gay-Min", and Karen...Karen doesn't even like shellfish but she came for lunch anyway.



Jorge's ready too...we want the ultimate lobster experience!




Look at that! A one and a half pound lobster all for me! Came with some clams, potatoes and some veggies. It also came with some clam chowder as well! This was the "ultimate lobster experience" for $33 USD. Not bad right?





You can't tell, but I'm wearing my lobster bib...we needed it badly too! As you can see, Karen (who was taking the photo for us) was having chicken fingers (bottom right of the photo.) However, Jorge kept cracking his lobster obnoxiously that all the juices from the lobster kept spraying poor Karen who hates shellfish! She was the one needing the bib after all! Poor Karen, no one likes to smell like fish!










1 comment:

Timbabwe said...

NOORRM! The big guy's name is Norm.

I went to that restaurant when I was in Boston. I picked up "Lobby the Lobster" in a store right near there!