Tuesday, August 21, 2007

At Frankfurt Airport

- I didn’t leave the airport, yet to catch my connecting flight, I have to go through security again. But you can’t go through security until it’s closer to your boarding time.

- So outside of the security area, there aren’t many seats you can sit in to wait for your boarding time. Instead, they have lots and lots of fabulous expensive shops to make you spend money you don’t have while you wait for your flight.

- Of course, I had to go “check it out”. I went to the perfume store…and just to prove that it’s not my day, I broke a damn expensive perfume bottle while “testing” it out.

- The lady didn’t seem impressed. I even offered to pay for it or to help clean it up.

- I think she just wanted me to leave.

- …well, at least I smell good.

No comments: