Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bar Harbor, Maine

It's another retirement town, surprise, surprise...
But a beautiful town, nonetheless...




Look at how many old farts there are here! They're everywhere! You can't escape them!

Adriana and I were so bored...we had to create our own fun somehow...


I think I should quit my job and become a professional cartoon. Look how animated my facial expressions are!



I found this chocolate bar at a random store...it's a fat kid's diet for sure!







We went to a random clock store...of course, I had to molest this poor statue.

This clock is totally me!

We got some random guy to take this photo for Adriana and I...



But he wanted to be in it as well so he managed to stick his dirty thumb in the photo.







Can't I be normal for at least 5 minutes?! Geez, can't take me out in public anywhere!


Runner up random photo of the day: a pair of a little boy's shoes found lying around.

Random photo of the day: a naked statue pointing at his prick because he's sad it's so small compared to the big rod beside him!
There you have it, my day in Maine...I had to entertain myself somehow.










No comments: