Saturday, September 22, 2007

St. John, New Brunswick

I made it back to Canada! Yeah! I can use my own money finally!
You know you're home when you see the Tim Hortons! MMMM haven't had a REAL coffee in soooo long!


I had to introduce my Auzzie friend to Timmy Ho's! He loved it! Naturally!

It has been exactly one month and one day since I had a Timmy's Coffee...it was worth the wait!

Not much to do in St. John, NB either. Why do we go to such crappy ports?! Oh well, just took a stroll through the park because that's all there is to do in this joint...

This was the only statue I found, and I couldn't molest it, poke it or even ride it because it's surrounded by water:(
I had to take a normal picture of it...it's rare for me to be normal around statues...








Andrea J: Here's your random people dressed in outfits picture to satisfy your weird fetish:P hehe

Sorry folks, couldn't get a "Random picture of the Day" today:( Maybe I'll get one in Halifax tomorrow!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture of you next to some beaver, lol...

Did not know about the storm but, glad to see you made it ok...

Ramon

Unknown said...

hi hunny,
looks like you're having a blast! soak in all the fun for me!

-Lucia