Friday, September 28, 2007

J'aime la ville du Québec !

Je dois parler français encore ! ?

Je suis terrible au Français parlant mais avec reconnaissance ils comprennent l'anglais aussi !






C'est l'un de mes bons amis, Jorge.




I don't even know if my French makes sense, so I might as well stop while I'm ahead...



Haha I love this picture! Some random sign Jorge and I found. I look so uncomfortable crouching down like that.






How cool is this mural we found! Can you find me in the picture?

Looks realistic doesn't it?









Jason, Jorge and I are shopping around Lower Quebec. All the streets are influenced by the 17th century architecture. All the streets are cobbled stoned and narrow in width. It honestly felt like I was in France again!



It was raining so I bought myself a French Canadian umbrella...






Andrea J: I know you'll appreciate this picture.



Andrea J: If you weren't a vegetarian, you would be eating that bear instead of the other way around.



Can you read what Jorge's shirt says? "Good bush, Bad Bush." Cheeky little shirt huh? We found it in some tourist shop.




Quebec is so pretty! It's a nice change from all the other crappy Eastern Canadian ports we've been visiting.




Why can't I be normal for once? I must be high on Tim Hortons again or as Tim puts it, Canadian Crack...







Jason and I are the only Chinese crew staff on board, and look we can't even get along because there's one too many Chinese people... I'm totally kidding...


There are so many of these horse-drawn carriages in Quebec... Here's a tip: when crossing the street, let the horse carriages pass by first because those horses won't stop for anybody!



Random statue we found...of course, my tradition is to always molest it...



We got a tourist to take our picture...and surprise surprise, it's blurry!


I introduced Jorge and Jason to some good ol' fashion heart-clogging Poutine! YUMMY! For those who don't know what poutine is, it's fries covered in gravy and chunky mozzarella cheese!

Here's the fat kid at work again!



Random signs I found!



This was on a t-shirt...too much to read so I just took a picture of it so I can read it later. Am I lazy or what?


I thought this sign was so funny!





I bumped into my Italian buddy, Mirkko who is a fashion victim. He's a bad influence to go shopping with because he convinced me to buy everything!


He picked out this cute hat for me... He has good taste right?





Later on that night, a bunch of us went out into town to go clubbing in Quebec City! We're docked in Quebec for two nights and three days so we have tons of time to party!

Here are the spa girls I went out with that night to Le Maurice...Carina, Laura and Claire.


Of course, my token Auzzie friend Jared was there too.


There were only two main clubs in Quebec City. And the whole crew from the ship were there...it felt like another night at the crew bar because we owned that place last night!

Too bad Carina and Claire are going home tomorrow:( I'm gonna miss you girls!


Random old guy breaking it down on the dance floor! Pretty fly for a white old guy...he was just givn'r on the dance floor!


This is me at the end of our night at Le Maurice...one more night to party in Quebec City tomorrow night! We're gonna hit up the other main club tomorrow!






































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quebec looks so cozy, thanks for the pics.

Love that Bush shirt, awesome...