Tuesday, September 25, 2007

They speak funny here...Corner Brook, Newfoundland



Another crap hole town in the middle of nowhere! Why do we go to such piss holes?!

Well, since we knew it was going to be a crap hole, my friends and I decided to rent bikes and ride around town. Makes the suffering more bearable this way...



Me, Zita and Jared looking rad in our helmets "eh"?




I kept taking pictures of Zita's ass because she was the only one riding in front of me:)












Hi ass!







Cool scenery going one way...but going the other was miserable!

















We biked to the only two malls in town...which were more like plazas than malls...trust me, I know what malls look like, I'm a professional shopaholic!





And surprisingly enough, they had a Tim Hortons!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! My Auzzie friend and Hungarian friend can't get enough of the Timmy Ho's!


We went across the street to the other mall to buy gloves because it was freezing outside. Zita bought a pair of black gloves for $0.57 but one was smaller than the other! No wonder it was so cheap!
I told her that it wasn't the glove and that she had one fat hand...and that she needs to start doing more hand-related exercises to solve her terrible problem...



Random picture I took: they were selling Chicago Snow globes in Newfoundland...how random is that?!





#1 Random picture of the day: They were also selling 4-fingered gloves that are made for the Simpsons characters! No wonder this mall was going out of business!





































2 comments:

Timbabwe said...

Glad to see you're finally getting your Double Double dose of Canadian Crack again. And introducing your Aussie friends to our sweet nectar. Go Timmy Ho!

beLLe said...

Haha Tim, you said crack!