Thursday, September 6, 2007

Viking Laws: Geiranger, Norway


Here I am in the most beautiful port I’ve ever seen: Geiranger, Norway.





I went on a mini hike with Kevin and Frenchie.






Rumor has it that this ice cream is the best in all of Norway. Boy are they right!


Frenchie and I doing some crappy version of a graceful swan.




How about the Karate Kid pose?





While doing the crappy Swan pose, I noticed this sign: It's totally warning Frenchie and I that doing the crappy Swan pose can lead to terrible cosequences...







I picked up a few useless information about Vikings I’d like to share with you…



Viking Laws


1) Be Brave and Aggressive


Be direct Grab all opportunities


Use varying methods of attack


Be versatile and agile


Attack one target at a time


Don’t plan everything in detail


Use top quality weapons






2) Be Prepared


Keep weapons in good conditions


Keep in shape Find good battle comrades


Agree on important points


Choose one chief


3) Be a Good Merchant


Find out what the market needs


Don’t promise what you can’t keep


Don’t demand overpayment


Arrange things so that you can return


4) Keep the Camp in Order


Keep things tidy and organized


Arrange enjoyable activities which strengthen the group


Make sure everybody does useful work


Consult all members of the group for advice



Like I said, this is the most beautiful place I’ve visited by far! Norway is the land of the fjords and pictures do no justice to the magnificent beauty of this country! These pics were taken during the sail away...


Sitting at the bow of the Grand Princess in Geiranger Norway.



One of the thousands of waterfalls in beautiful Norway!






The Seven Sisters Waterfall... Seven waterfalls fall to combine into one.




Norway is infamous for their fjords!




My sexy dancer friend Victoria who is also another female DJ!










My Canadian dancer friend, Braiden. Here are all my dancer friends. We're cold as hell because we're sailing and we're at the bow of the ship!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Belle...great pictures! I can't even imagine how beautiful it is if the pics don't do it justice!! Got the PC...thanks!! Just think, you're keeping the grannies young!! :) I must admit, I've been a closet checker- checking your blog without posting! Your randomness has kept me entertained...especially when i need a break from work!! Remember...i'm living vicariously through you!! BTW, Kieren is leaving...totally unexpected! She's onto bigger things...YAY! Don't feel bad, enjoy your trip of a lifetime... there'll be other opps when you get back! You're the queen of random cool jobs, remember?! Anyways, take care!