Friday, September 7, 2007

Faroe Islands = Nothing to do



I'm in the Faroe Islands which is between the UK and Iceland... It's a Danish territory...but honestly, I got off for 20 minutes and turned back around because there's seriously nothing to do here...

But I had to step foot onto land to say I've been there. So here are the few random pictures I managed to take within 20 minutes...


Friends from the ship: Danny, James and Kevin.



And of course, I had to get a silly picture in there...me with phallic symbols again...

2 comments:

Timbabwe said...

Wow, there's some great pics of Norway. Love it! Wish i was there!
ARG!

Unknown said...

Hey Belle,

Just cruised over to check up on you and your blog. Looks like you're having a blast. Those are some wonderful pics. Take care girl...

ciao