Saturday, September 15, 2007

Who goes to Greenland?!

How many people can say they've been to Greenland? I can!
Today was just a scenic cruise day through the Prins Christian Sund...amazing scenery! Gorgeous glaciers, and even saw some wildlife!
Took a picture of the chart of southern Greenland where we sailed through.






































This is me waving a big "hand" sign at the passengers and the local villagers.










Look at the size of the iceberg in comparison to the small boats sailing by!







This is me and the Captain...or shall I say, Eddie...cuz' we're like "that"!













This is a picture of the iceberg that I took through the binoculars!



























The Captain, or Eddie, hehe let me honk the horn! Look how happy I was! I was so nervous doing it!











I got to spend the whole day on the bridge because Eddie invited me!































Look at the size of that glacier! Take a long look because with this global warming crap, it might not be there much longer.
























This is the big hand sign I got to wave at the people!















Me and my Buddy, Captain Eddie!


































1 comment:

Timbabwe said...

Those are amazing pictures! You look so hot on the bridge. You can be my first mate when you get back :P