Saturday, September 15, 2007

Reykjavik, Iceland

The beautiful Blue Lagoon in Reykajavik, Icleand. A volcanic hot springs of about 40 degrees Celsius while the outside temperature is close to freezing!

Look at the gorgeous colour of that water!


It's freakin' cold outside as you can see I'm in my winter jacket! Nice day to go for a swim though right?



This is the landscape surrounding the Blue Lagoon. We're in the middle of buck no where!




Taking a dip under the waterfalls at the Blue Lagoon. Can you feel the energy of the water from this picture! I love it!





My girls from the spa on the ship. Poor Laura, she looks so pale next to us!











Blinded by the light of the whiteness of their pale bodies! hahaha



Here's a pic of my buddies! Jared, Jorge, Elmari, and Mike! It takes good friends to take a communal bath together!



Good thing I went to the gym so this fat kid didn't squash poor Jared!

Arran says: Belinda has turned into a buffet slut, who eats at the emergency table.

It looks like I have spunk on my face doesn't it??!


Here's Braiden and I trying to pose as the Lochness monster! So not sexy...

Jorge...


...licking the spunk off my face!

Braiden and I trying to look sexy...can't do it with white sticky stuff on our face...















































1 comment:

Timbabwe said...

Rowr. You're rockin that swimsuit babe. I can see your stomach muscles!

Wish i could have jumped in there with ya :)