Monday, December 3, 2007

Halloween Party 2007

I don't do Halloween usually...but since I'm the DJ, I can't host a Halloween party without a costume myself...So I decided to be a jockey/esquarian... Look, I even have my lil' horse with me! Cheeky huh?


Here's my South African friend, Elmari dressed up as um... an improvised scary witch I'm guessing.

Here's Daniella as a sexy devil!


This is a guy by the way...Sean the dancer...dressed up as a girl...or something that resembles a girl.



My cat and dog friends: Braiden the Dalmatian and Adrian the sexy cat.




Jared won the best mummy costume because he used real bandages as oppose to the others who used toilet paper.


Here's the matching set: Braiden the 101 Dalmatian and Sabrina, as Cruelle De Vil.






Random pics of random people in awesome costumes.

Here's Mirko, Isabelle and Will.

Here's Robert, the fat German chick. He had a portable air pump pumping air into his costume all night.


I think I dressed up as an esquarian because I just wanted to buy these sexy riding boots!


Here's me whipping Mirko's ass!

Random pirates.





I think Arran just wanted to show off his hairy chest.




Eww John! That's a disgusting costume! Look at what's attached to his chest! Then look at his mouth!


Most of the people on the ship has never even heard of Halloween because it's not celebrated in their country...yet they come up with such elaborate costumes!


Braiden and Jared...






















No comments: