Monday, December 3, 2007

Last Crew Disco

This was the last crew disco for me on this ship before I went home. My girls that I'd miss the most, Sunny and Adriana!


My favourite Italian on board, Giuseppe! So who's darker anyway?


One of my favourite bridge officers, Tyler, with his fiance Dorina.



My favourite bar steward, Gilberto from Brazil!



And of course, I can't forget my favourite buffet steward, Eric from Mexico.
Goodbye friends! These were my favourite people on the ship and I'm going to miss you all! See you in the near future on another ship to paradise!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me come along, the photos and comments were great. I know there is a world out there and thanks for bringing it a little closer to me. Now if only I can get out there and explore it myslef... Ciao Belle

Ramon

Babarois said...

I MISS YOU BUDDY!

Hopefuly you're doing awesome! I'm glad you added me to messenger. I'll write you an e-mail telling you more about life and get back in touch of course!

Besos y abrazos amiga,

Jorge A. Barberá