Monday, December 3, 2007

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

We had a few hours in Jamaica so we hit up the ever-so-tourist spot, Margaritaville.



I went with a bunch of crew staff, but I don't like hanging out in big groups because you never really get to do what you want to do.


We all had a few drinks...

Some more than others...
Than Jorge, Frenchie and I decided that we wanted to go hit the beach and work on our tan.






Frenchie needed more than us of course.


Then we discovered the floating trampoline!


Wee! It's a lot harder than it looks!

Jorge lied on the trampoline while Frenchie and I jumped around him! This is a photo of me taken from Jorge's point of view.


Running across the middle bridge is fun...but it hurts a lot when you slip and do a belly flop into the ocean!


We wanted to try out the gigantor slide too but we didn't have enough time:(




















1 comment: