Monday, December 3, 2007

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

"Welcome to Ft. Lauderdale!" (I'm trying to be Vanna White).

What a beautiful day! It's a nice change to be down in the hot weather to thaw my frozen ass after being in winter/fall seasons for the last two months!


I already have a tan...(I cheated, I was down in the Caribbean in July.)



Went to Sloppy Joe's to have a drink with my buddy Noah.




I'm showing Noah my bent up finger I smashed in a door. It looks painful right?! It's blue and purple:( I'm not giving Noah the finger, I swear...





I haven't poked a hole in it yet so the pain is absolutely agonizing! The pressure is causing my finger to throb!






Found some random mascot for some random restaurant. Noah made me take a picture with him for the sole purpose of my blog.







This is the mysterious Noah that took me out in town in Ft. Lauderdale! He finally let me take a picture with him!








No comments: